Yep. I’m pregnant.
I found out a few weeks ago, and while I was shocked, I wasn’t surprised at all. I just knew that I was pregnant (which is a pretty weird feeling for someone that has never been prego before). My early pregnancy symptoms were:
- A total lack of energy. As in, it took effort to pick up my feet and walk across the yard
- Insatiable appetite. No matter what I would eat, I would want to eat something else.
- Distaste for alcohol. I thought giving up wine would be REALLY hard, but wine, beer and booze all tastes totally gross now.
- Bloating. I swear I looked pregnant 2 weeks after conception, but it was just pregnancy bloat.
- People looking at you differently. Maybe I just imagined this one, but I swear I would catch random people looking at me and smiling.
Like I said before, I was pretty shocked to find out that I was pregnant. It’s not like Stefan and I were trying to get pregnant, but we wern’t exactly not trying to get pregnant. I did just want it to happen, rather then the whole “let’s try and have a baby” routine. That just seems weird to me. I want a family, but I’ve never looked forward to being pregnant. And while my pregnancy has been comparatively easy (no morning sickness), I’m ready to be not pregnant again. I hate being tired all the time (I feel like a sloth), not being able to workout normally (I’m usually too tired to do anything, let alone my normal 3 mile run) and I don’t particularly enjoying feeling fat. Oh, and my skin is freaaaakkking out. I know, I know….”But pregnancy is beautiful!”. Easy for you to say .
3 months down, 7 months to go (due around July 19th).